- Support Portal
- Pool Blaster Aqua Broom XL Ultra - 11001BB
- Pool Blaster Catfish Li - 20000CL
- Pool Blaster Catfish Li Ultra - 21001DL
- Pool Blaster iVac 50 - 10A0051
- Pool Blaster Leaf Demon - 11A0050
- Pool Blaster Leaf Vac - 11A0000
- Pool Blaster PRO 900 - 40000QL
- Pool Blaster Spa Vac Ultra/Plus - 10A0001
- Volt Leaf Vac - 11A0060
Parts & Accessories
How often should I clean my Pool Blaster filter bag?
The bag should always be emptied at the end of each use to prevent small particles from drying in the fabric and clogging the bag. If you notice that the vacuum is not picking up debris as you vacuum the pool, this is an indication that the bag needs to be emptied. we recommend using a garden hose to rinse the filter bag. We advise you be very gentle and do not rub the filter fibers together.