- Check if the power supply is plugged into the wall outlet and electricity is getting to the power supply.
- Turn the robot upside down and outside of the water. This will put the robot in ‘diagnostic mode’.
- Turn the robot on (the robot can run out of the water for a few minutes (2 minutes max).
- See if the pump motor propeller starts to spin for a few seconds.
If the propeller is not spinning on the pump motor, check to see if hair, string, debris, etc. is preventing the propeller from spinning.
- Make sure the robot is unplugged.
- Remove the outlet top.
- Spin the propeller by hand, dislodge and clean any debris that is caught in the propeller and pump motor shaft.
- Plug in the robot and turn it on.
- Make sure the robot is upside down.
The robot must be in ‘diagnostic mode’ for testing.
- If the propeller starts to spin, the problem has been corrected.
- If the propeller is still not spinning, it may be a pump motor issue.