- Turn the robot upside down on the deck of the pool.
The robot can stay out of the water for a few minutes for testing purposes (2 minutes max).
- Plug the robotic cable to the power supply.
- Turn on the robot.
Look at the drive pulley. Does it turn?
- Check the drive belts for wear and tear on the drive system. Belts need to be properly taught.
- Look for wear and tear on the drive pulley (pulley wear can be spotted by looking at the pulley by the side plate).
- Worn out parts that control movement in the drive system should be replaced.