- Have the batteries been put into the unit correctly?
- Confirm the batteries are aligned in the battery chamber correctly
- There is a visual guide inside the battery chamber to assist in inserting the batteries correctly (see image below)
- If the batteries are inserted correctly and the unit still will not turn on, please contact customer service at 1-800-298-8800 or via the chat button on our website.
Have all batteries been removed, and a new set of batteries installed?
- Check inside the battery chamber and make sure all old batteries are removed.
- There is a possibility of one battery getting stuck inside. Double check that all batteries are removed.
- Once this is done try a new set of batteries. First battery is Negative side down. (See image below)
Can you see any corrosion on the contact points?
- If you see any discoloration on the contact points, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-298-8800 or via the chat button on our website.