- Pool Blaster Aqua Broom XL Ultra - 11001BB
- Pool Blaster Catfish Li - 20000CL
- Pool Blaster Catfish Li Ultra - 21001DL
- Pool Blaster iVac 50 - 10A0051
- Pool Blaster Leaf Demon - 11A0050
- Pool Blaster Leaf Vac - 11A0000
- Pool Blaster PRO 900 - 40000QL
- Pool Blaster Spa Vac Ultra/Plus - 10A0001
- Volt Leaf Vac - 11A0060
Parts & Accessories
Why does my robot get stuck on the main drain, fittings, and other pool obstacles?
Shut off the main pool filter when using the robot (we want to eliminate any water current caused by the pool’s intake valve). The robot is equipped with a program that shuts the robot down when it gets stuck. The main drain may be raised too high for the robot to overcome. A drain cover may need to be purchased.